FOOD SAFETY STANDARD CERTIFICATION
FSSC 22000 Certification or Food Safety Standard Certification is a recognized scheme of the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI). It has the basic framework of a risk-based approach like ISO 22000 certification. FSSC 22000 has basic requirements that need to be fulfilled in order to be certified. The demands of the certification are in harmony with various other standards as ISO 22000 is the backbone of the standard. The standard is further stretched with new demands in order to comply with various other international standards for food safety. Food safety management systems have been constructed for meeting requirements of health and safety of the consumers.
ISO 22000 – Food Safety Management System is a mandatory standard to achieve FSSC 22000 certification.
benefits OF FSSC 22000 CERTIFICATION to your organization
- Methodology: A standardized methodology which can provide effective risks identification and management.
- Easy Implementation: Since FSSC 22000 – Food Safety Standard Certification is based on the ISO model, implementation is easier and controllable.
- Product Reliability: As the products are manufactured with all legal and regulatory requirements, output of products is more trusted and stable.
- Continual Improvement: Continual assessment would enable the organization to investigate new sectors of its processing where changes could be brought into the process, hence ensuring continual improvement.
- Improved Engagement: Workforce is more involved and would be educated about requirements of Food Safety. More engagement in maintaining the standard implementation is evidenced.
- Committed Image: The organizations that gets certification would have improved its image in the marketplace. Higher customer trust in organizations that are certified.
benefits OF FSSC 22000 CERTIFICATION to your customers
- Improvised Supply Chain: The customer would have a trusted and better supply chain management taken care by the vendor or supplier.
- Safe and Healthy Food: As the supplier would be certified, the end user or the customer seeking service can be assured of safe and healthy food.
- Traceability: Better traceability of the product, identification and recognition of non-conforming products can be traced easily.
- Integration: Integrated Management System helps service providers to achieve all required regulatory requirements.
WhO CAN GET FSSC 22000 certification?
Unlike any other food safety management systems, FSSC 22000 is applicable specifically for food manufacturers.
All food Manufacturers can take FSSC 22000.
- Perishable Animal Products – All manufacturers who produce perishable animal products except for slaughtering and pre-slaughtering can be certified.
- Perishable vegetable products – Fruits and vegetable production houses can achieve this certification.
- Products with long shelf-life in ambient temperature – Canned products, processed products need to adhere to FSSC 22000.
- Bio-Chemical food products manufacturer are also applicable to be certified.
FSSC 22000 in Australia
FSSC 22000 in Singapore
FSSC 22000 in Maldives
FSSC 22000 in Turkmenistan
FSSC 22000 in Philippines
FSSC 22000 in South Africa
FSSC 22000 in Mauritius
FSSC 22000 in Kenya
FSSC 22000 in Ethiopia
FSSC 22000 in Mozambique
FSSC 22000 in Nigeria
FSSC 22000 in Eqypt
FSSC 22000 in Oman
FSSC 22000 in Qatar
FSSC 22000 in Bahrain
FSSC 22000 in UAE
FSSC 22000 in Saudi Arabia
FSSC 22000 in Lebanon
FSSC 22000 in Kuwait
FSSC 22000 in USA
FSSC 22000 in Canada
FSSC 22000 in Europe
What are the requirements of FSSC 22000 certification?
ISO 22000 and HACCP
The implementation of these standards would help us establish mandatory requirements as required by the standard of FSSC 22000. HACCP studies and other ISO related conformities would be achieved in complete implementation.
It is very essential to understand the type of food industry to customize food safety regulations. The classification of FSSC 22000 applicable requirements needs to be understood. Our first step of implementation starts with business discovery wherein understanding of the requirements would be analyzed and suggestions would be provided by our experts.
There are a few pre-requisites would be applicable based on the food industry products, control and the management of the programs must be analyzed and maintained with proper monitoring of the applied programs.
Objectives are required to be framed by organization leadership that would lead the implementation of the standard. Creation of required changes are to be analyzed and dedicated support systems have to be provided with speculated timelines. We would assist the organization in establishing operational objectives with a view on food safety.
Any implementation requires a leader to drive the implementation system. Planning and Operations clauses have a mandatory requirement of Leadership. Responsible teams are very important in this advanced food safety standard. To name a few; food safety steering team, food safety team and food task team are a few teams that are required to effectively implement this standard.
FSSC 22000 may be like ISO 22000 but it has its differences. It is very crucial to understand the type of prerequisites required to be applicable. Training on the details of the standard would be provided for our customers for them to be more equipped with awareness of the standard.
As all standards demand an evaluation method for effective implementation, FSSC 22000 also has internal audit and reports as an important part of the system. We would train leaders to perform and execute internal auditing activities.
A Quality Management System is a set of an interrelated or interacting elements that an organization uses to formulate its Quality Policies and Objectives and establishes processes needed to achieving them
The main objective of HSE is to prevent and reduce accidents, emergencies, and health issues at work, along with taking necessary measures to avoid any environmental damage that could result from work practices.
Food Safety Management System is a scientific approach in controlling and monitoring the hazards within a food business chain to make sure that the processed food is safe to consume.
Here we have tried to guide our readers on How to get an ISO Certification without much hassle. We have tried to cover the different aspects that are important during ISO Certifications.