GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICE
Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP Certification) is a part of Quality Assurance which as a system ensures the products manufactured are consistently produced and controlled according to quality standards requirements.
This is a practice to minimize risks involved in any production activity that cannot be rectified/ eliminated through testing the final product.
what are the benefits of GMP certification?
- Reduced operating costs as rework and penalties due to non-compliance would reduce and further improve efficiency.
- Reduction in food safety hazards and reduced contamination of food.
- Raw materials used in the manufacture of drugs are of known, and of possibly
standardized, quality and are free from contamination.
- The manufacturing process is proven to meet its quality attributes.
- Adequate quality control testing measures to ensure that the product meets its quality specifications at time of release to market, and at the end of its shelf life.
- GMP helps boost export opportunities.
What are the requirements of GMP Certification?
- Quality System through Risk Management and Quality Review:
- QRM is a systematic process for identification, understanding, assessment and review of risks to the quality of the products manufactured.
- Regular and periodic quality reviews of all products should be performed with the objective of verification and consistent practices of existing processes.
- Complaints and Product Recalls:
- Complaints and other related information concerning potential defective products should be reviewed according to written procedures.
- A process must be defined to recall from the market rightly and effectively, for the products identified or suspected as defectives.
- Self-Inspection, Quality Audits and Approval:
- Self-inspection is a process to evaluate the manufacturer’s compliance with regards to GMP in terms of production and Quality Control.
- A quality audit is a process of examination and assessment of either all or part of quality system with an intention of improving the process involved in the system.
GMP in Australia
GMP in Singapore
GMP in Maldives
GMP in Turkmenistan
GMP in Philippines
GMP in South Africa
GMP in Mauritius
GMP in Kenya
GMP in Ethiopia
GMP in Mozambique
GMP in Nigeria
GMP in Eqypt
GMP in Oman
GMP in Qatar
GMP in Bahrain
GMP in UAE
GMP in Saudi Arabia
GMP in Lebanon
GMP in Kuwait
GMP in USA
GMP in Canada
GMP in Europe
Who can get GMP Certification?
Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) is a term that is recognized worldwide for the control and management of manufacturing, testing and overall quality control of food and pharmaceutical products.
A Quality Management System is a set of an interrelated or interacting elements that an organization uses to formulate its Quality Policies and Objectives and establishes processes needed to achieving them
Here we have tried to guide our readers on How to get an ISO Certification without much hassle. We have tried to cover the different aspects that are important during ISO Certifications.
Total Quality Management (TQM) is a systematic approach for management to achieve long-term success through customer satisfaction. It includes customer focus and integration of quality for continuous improvement.
Answers to the most asked question, What are the Benefits of ISO Certification? Understand steps on using your ISO certification for improved processes, your brand image and overall growth in revenue.