ISLAMIC FOOD SAFETY
Halal is derived from Arabic which means ‘Lawful’ or ‘Permitted’ and Halal Certification provides assurance to all Muslim consumers that the food is processed according to Islamic laws (Sharia). The food products which are consumed by Muslim communities in daily life are in compliance with the process and procedure as defined by Islamic laws which are also nutritious and ensure quality. CertPro would also offer guidelines to be followed by the manufacturer or processor of food which establishes the halal process. The certification, though applicable to meat industry, is also applicable to industries that process milk, canned foods and additives. There are few mandatory requirements in Halal Certification. The Certification would help the Muslim community to identify the acceptable food product and would also boost the business in few areas of nations where the community is in abundance. CertPro offers Halal Certification in India, South Africa, Oman, UAE, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran, Nigeria and all other nations.
What are the benefits of HALAL CERTIFICATION?
- Lawful food according to Islamic dietary guidelines
- Integrity and ethical way of life by avoiding cruelty to animals, harm to the environment and unfair business practices
- Providing quality system and good practices for creating a trusted reputation with their customers
- Legal implications
- A platform to penetrate international markets
- Boosts other supporting standards such as HACCP and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
Who can get HALAL CERTIFICATION?
- Food processing industry
- Meat slaughtering houses
- Restaurants and kitchens
- Dairy industry
What are the requirements of HALAL CERTIFICATION?
- Interested parties and stake holders
- Muslim personnel certified under Islamic slaughtering procedures
- Resource management – General, Personnel, Facilities and Environments condition and Equipments (Cutleries)
- Process Requirements – Preparation, Processing, Packaging, Transportation, and Storages
HALAL in Australia
HALAL in Singapore
HALAL in Maldives
HALAL in Turkmenistan
HALAL in Philippines
HALAL in South Africa
HALAL in Mauritius
HALAL in Kenya
HALAL in Ethiopia
HALAL in Mozambique
HALAL in Nigeria
HALAL in Eqypt
HALAL in Oman
HALAL in Qatar
HALAL in Bahrain
HALAL in UAE
HALAL in Saudi Arabia
HALAL in Lebanon
HALAL in Kuwait
HALAL in USA
HALAL in Canada
HALAL in Europe
A Quality Management System is a set of an interrelated or interacting elements that an organization uses to formulate its Quality Policies and Objectives and establishes processes needed to achieving them
The main objective of HSE is to prevent and reduce accidents, emergencies, and health issues at work, along with taking necessary measures to avoid any environmental damage that could result from work practices.
Food Safety Management System is a scientific approach in controlling and monitoring the hazards within a food business chain to make sure that the processed food is safe to consume.
Here we have tried to guide our readers on How to get an ISO Certification without much hassle. We have tried to cover the different aspects that are important during ISO Certifications.