ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
ISO 14001:2015 – Environment Management System enhances the organization’s environmental performance requirements. ISO 14001 Certification defines that part of management systems that manages environmental aspects, helps achieve compliance and legal obligations and addresses risks and opportunities.
benefits OF ISO 14001 CERTIFICATION to your organization
- Better resource management
- Reduction of waste through Waste Management
- Cost Management
- Trust building in customer through environmental aspects
- Achieving legal obligations
- Improve overall environmental Impact
- Get competitive advantages
- Increased involvement of Top Management and Employees in the Management System
- More prominent Environmental Management aspects in an organization’s strategic direction
- Better returns on investment
- Minimization the environmental footprint
benefits OF ISO 14001 CERTIFICATION to your CUSTOMERS
- Improvised positive Image and credibility
- Commitment to Social responsibility
- Reduced costs of product due to reduction in wastage and process cost
- Responsible organization with focus on future resource management
- Enhanced access to business partners and potential customers
Who can get ISO 14001 certification?
EMS can be achieved by any industry irrespective of size and location. EMS is applicable to:
- Textile Industry
- Paper Industry
- Mining Industry
- Renewable Energy sector
- Automobile Industry
- Petro-Chemical Industry
ISO 14001 in Australia
ISO 14001 in Singapore
ISO 14001 in Maldives
ISO 14001 in Turkmenistan
ISO 14001 in Philippines
ISO 14001 in South Africa
ISO 14001 in Mauritius
ISO 14001 in Kenya
ISO 14001 in Ethiopia
ISO 14001 in Mozambique
ISO 14001 in Nigeria
ISO 14001 in Eqypt
ISO 14001 in Oman
ISO 14001 in Qatar
ISO 14001 in Bahrain
ISO 14001 in UAE
ISO 14001 in Saudi Arabia
ISO 14001 in Lebanon
ISO 14001 in Kuwait
ISO 14001 in USA
ISO 14001 in Canada
ISO 14001 in Europe
What are the requirements of ISO 14001:2015?
- Legal Requirements Analysis: Meeting All legal Obligations
- Aspect Analysis and Impact Analysis: Analysis of aspects that contribute to destruction of environment resources or atmosphere, conduction of impact studies and enhancement of control measures
- Leadership: Involvement of employees as leaders in the management system
- Resources allocation: Better management of resources in a planned manner to achieve minimal wastes and optimum performance
- Implementation of Environmental Performance Planning: Involvement of the entire organization in the execution of management systems
- Evaluation: Evaluation of environmental performance by using management tools
What is ISO 9001 Certification?
A Quality Management System is a set of an interrelated or interacting elements that an organization uses to formulate its Quality Policies and Objectives and establishes processes needed to achieving them
HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT (HSE)
The main objective of HSE is to prevent and reduce accidents, emergencies, and health issues at work, along with taking necessary measures to avoid any environmental damage that could result from work practices.
SIGNIFICANCE OF FOOD SAFETY
Food Safety Management System is a scientific approach in controlling and monitoring the hazards within a food business chain to make sure that the processed food is safe to consume.
How to get an iso certification?
Here we have tried to guide our readers on How to get an ISO Certification without much hassle. We have tried to cover the different aspects that are important during ISO Certifications.