TESTING AND CALIBRATION LABORATORIES
ISO/IEC 17025 was first issued in 1999 by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the International Electro technical Commission (IEC). ISO 17025 Accreditation is used by testing and calibration laboratories around the world. ISO/IEC 17025 is the standard for which most labs must hold accreditation in order to be deemed technically competent and able to produce precise and accurate test and/or calibration data.
What are the benefits of ISO 17025 accreditation?
- Providing quality system by which you operate is essential for creating a trusted reputation with your customers.
- Improves the image of your laboratory.
- Legal implications.
- Measures Quality and Capability – Testing and Competence of your facility.
- Marketing tool – Like other ISO standards, this is an effective marketing tool in complex and competitive market spaces.
- A platform to penetrate into international markets.
- Boosts other supporting standards such as Good Laboratory Practice (GMP) and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
What are the requirements of iso 17025:2017?
- Interested parties and stake holders.
- Laboratories have to be incorporated on overall system for technical and management requirements.
- Resource management – General, Personnel, Facilities and Environments condition and Equipment.
- Process Requirements – Reviews, Selection, Verifications, Validation of methods, Sampling, Technical records.
- Management system documentation – Address Risks, Control of Records, Corrective Actions, Internal Audit and Management Review.
Who can get ISO 17025 accreditation?
- Healthcare sector
- Metrological laboratories
- Testing and calibrations laboratories
ISO 17025 in Australia
ISO 17025 in Singapore
ISO 17025 in Maldives
ISO 17025 in Turkmenistan
ISO 17025 in Philippines
ISO 17025 in South Africa
ISO 17025 in Mauritius
ISO 17025 in Kenya
ISO 17025 in Ethiopia
ISO 17025 in Mozambique
ISO 17025 in Nigeria
ISO 17025 in Eqypt
ISO 17025 in Oman
ISO 17025 in Qatar
ISO 17025 in Bahrain
ISO 17025 in UAE
ISO 17025 in Saudi Arabia
ISO 17025 in Lebanon
ISO 17025 in Kuwait
ISO 17025 in USA
ISO 17025 in Canada
ISO 17025 in Europe
What is ISO 9001 Certification?
A Quality Management System is a set of an interrelated or interacting elements that an organization uses to formulate its Quality Policies and Objectives and establishes processes needed to achieving them
How to get an iso certification?
Here we have tried to guide our readers on How to get an ISO Certification without much hassle. We have tried to cover the different aspects that are important during ISO Certifications.
who can get an iso certification?
ISO Certifications are not restricted to any size & location of the organization. We have tried here to educate our readers on who can get what ISO standards and how these standards will apply to your organization.
what are the benefits of iso certification?
Answers to the most asked question, What are the Benefits of ISO Certification? Understand steps on using your ISO certification for improved processes, your brand image and overall growth in revenue.