pROTECTION OF PII IN PUBLIC CLOUD
It is a code of practice that focuses on Personal Identifiable Information (PII) in the cloud. With reference to implementation guidelines, ISO/IEC 27002 controls are applicable to public cloud Personal Identifiable Information (PII).
What are the benefits of ISO 27018 CERTIFICATION?
- Comply with a number of legal & regulatory acts on PII in various regions (GDPR, HIPAA, POPI, etc.)
- Comply with applicable obligations for protecting PII processing
- Transparency to your customers on their PII
- Enter into a contractual agreement for better decision making & understanding
- Demonstrate effective implementation of PII protection
- Data Management on cloud (Data minimization, Data transfer, Back up, Capacity management, etc.)
What are the requirements of ISO 27018:2019?
- Legal, Statutory, Regulatory and Contractual Requirements
- Identifying risks associated with processing PII in the organization & its interested parties (stakeholders, service providers, patrons, etc.)
- Corporate Policy – Most of the policies are covered under legal & socio-cultural obligations, an organization may create other internal policies beyond the criteria derived from standard requirements
- Consents, transparency, communication security, physical & environmental security & operational security
- Defined Vendor Management, Incident Management & Business Continuity Management
- Defining of SoA
Who can get ISO 27018 certification?
All types of Organization providing information processing services as PII processors & controllers through cloud computing under a contractual agreement to other organizations.
Basically, all cloud service provider can have the above standard (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, etc.)
ISO 27018 in Australia
ISO 27018 in Singapore
ISO 27018 in Maldives
ISO 27018 in Turkmenistan
ISO 27018 in Philippines
ISO 27018 in South Africa
ISO 27018 in Mauritius
ISO 27018 in Kenya
ISO 27018 in Ethiopia
ISO 27018 in Mozambique
ISO 27018 in Nigeria
ISO 27018 in Eqypt
ISO 27018 in Oman
ISO 27018 in Qatar
ISO 27018 in Bahrain
ISO 27018 in UAE
ISO 27018 in Saudi Arabia
ISO 27018 in Lebanon
ISO 27018 in Kuwait
ISO 27018 in USA
ISO 27018 in Canada
ISO 27018 in Europe
What is ISO 27001 Certification?
A system that defines specifications for information security, the basic framework of a set of policies, practices & procedures including regulatory requirements, physical, technical & administrative controls.
How to be GDPR Compliant?
An EU law to protect and secure the data of all individual citizens in EEA, privacy, and security on their personal data. This was mainly introduced on processing personal data of the EEA region individuals.
How to get an iso certification?
Here we have tried to guide our readers on How to get an ISO Certification without much hassle. We have tried to cover the different aspects that are important during ISO Certifications.
VAPT – EVIDENCE OF TECHNICAL SECURITY
What is VAPT, what are VAPT tools? What is the difference between VA and PT? How VAPT can be done internally, externally & by third party? What is black box VAPT, Grey box VAPT, and White box VAPT?